Tue, Jun 13|
Free Zoom webinar
From PMO to VMO (Value Management Office): Connecting Strategy to Execution
PMO, Portfolio MO, Enterprise PMO, Change MO… The Value Management Office (VMO) has the potential to stimulate effective collaboration between all these entities to streamline value delivery.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2023, 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Free Zoom webinar
About the event
We are going to explore the evolution of the various “management offices” (xMO’s) - from order-taker and implementer of a strategy designed "higher up", to a new construct - the Value Management Office (VMO) sponsored and supported by the C-Suite and a major stakeholder and forum for corporate strategy and prioritization of value delivery across the enterprise.
Who should attend ?
- Professionals involved in PMOs and other types of MO’s.
- Change managers and transformation leaders
- Anyone who is or is interested in fostering collaboration between multiple coordinating and decision-making entities
What is this event going to look like ?
- This event is an Agile Leadership Bites webinar-discussion designed to make the most out of your precious time to learn an actionable leadership practice in just 30 minutes.
- In the first 20 minutes, speakers will introduce the practice with lively stories and examples. We’re going beyond the concepts (that you can read about anywhere); we show how the practice can be used in the real world, exploring both strengths and limitations.
- The last 10 minutes are dedicated to discussion with participants. You can ask questions either in chat or voice. You are not required to participate actively (but you’ll like it if you do!).
- During the event, you are encouraged (but not required) to keep your webcam on to make it a more human experience.
Who is Daniel Gagnon ?
Daniel Gagnon is organizational agility advisor, coach, and trainer with over two decades of project, product, and portfolio delivery experience, primarily in large organizations across the globe. His agile employment, consulting and training engagements over the past 12 years have primarily been with clients from the financial sector as well as public utilities and government entities. He has coached at all levels, from executives to teams, as well as diverse roles. He describes himself as a passionate catalyst leader and ethical disruptor. His interest in the topic of Psychological Safety led him to certify with Leader Factor, the company founded by author and researcher Dr. Timothy R. Clark.
Who is Bruno Collet ?
Bruno Collet is an advisor, trainer and coach in agile transformation and leadership with Agile Leader Academy, having worked with more than thirty organizations in Canada, Europe and China. A proponent of action-learning, he knows the theory but is mostly passionate to experiment in the messy, real world, both with soft and hard skills. Bruno lived through so many challenges that it is said he has a story for almost any situation, be they successes of failures. He loves to share experiences with others and leverage collective intelligence to tackle hairy problems.
- Ticket type