Wed, Mar 22|
Free Zoom meeting
Expand your leadership with 5 solid leadership styles to face any challenge
Some leaders are great at managing crisis. Others at fostering innovation, building teams, or navigating changes. But who said you can't be all that? Expand your leadership range with this practical webinar!
Time & Location
Mar 22, 12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. EDT
Free Zoom meeting
About the event
Given the variety of leadership challenges that an increasingly turbulent and uncertain world throws at us, developing into a chameleon leader has become an imperative. Considering we all have a go-to leadership style, wouldn’t it be great if we could deliberately choose the leadership posture that best fits the situation at hand?
Indeed, becoming a better leader now not only means improving our leadership skills in our dominant leadership style, but also expanding the range of our leadership abilities to deal with circumstances outside our comfort zone.
In this webinar, using a powerful leadership development stages model, we will explore how different styles of leadership match specific challenges.
What is this event going to look like ?
- This event is an Agile Leadership Bites webinar-discussion designed to make the most out of your time to learn actionable leadership practices in just 30 minutes.
- In the first 20 minutes, speakers will introduce the practices with stories and examples. We’re going beyond the concepts (that you can read about anywhere); we show how the practice can be used in the real world.
- The last 10 minutes are dedicated to discussion with participants. You can ask questions either in chat or voice. You are not required to participate actively (but you’ll like it if you do!).
- During the event, you are encouraged (but not required) to keep your webcam on to make it a more human experience.
Who should attend ?
- Anyone who is in a leadership role (not only positional) and wishes to expand his/her range of leadership skills
- Professionals in leadership development such as talent managers, employee experience experts, leadership coaches, and trainers
- Change managers and transformation leaders
Who is Bruno Collet ?
Bruno Collet is an advisor, trainer and coach in agile transformation and leadership with Agile Leader Academy, having worked with more than thirty organizations in Canada, Europe and China. A proponent of action-learning, he knows the theory but is mostly passionate to experiment in the messy, real world, both with soft and hard skills. Bruno lived through so many challenges that it is said he has a story for almost any situation, be they successes of failures. He loves to share experiences with others and leverage collective intelligence to tackle hairy problems.
Who is Daniel Gagnon ?
Daniel Gagnon is organizational agility advisor, coach, and trainer with over two decades of project, product, and portfolio delivery experience, primarily in large organizations across the globe. His agile employment, consulting and training engagements over the past 12 years have primarily been with clients from the financial sector as well as public utilities and government entities. He has coached at all levels, from executives to teams, as well as diverse roles. He describes himself as a passionate catalyst leader and ethical disruptor. His interest in the topic of Psychological Safety led him to certify with Leader Factor, the company founded by author and researcher Dr. Timothy R. Clark.